Universal Softwood Handrail / Baserail
The universal rail system allows you to use the rail as a handrail, base rail and capping rail.
When using as a base rail you screw the spindles to the top of the rail from underneath, do not sit the spindles in the groove. This allow water to run off the rail and not collect in the groove.
When using the rail as a top rail, screw the spindle to the rail from the top of the rail. The spindles sit in the groove.
When using the rail as a capping rail, sit the rail over the top rail covering the screw heads that hold the spindles in place. The capping rail is fixed to the handrail by screwing through the underside of the top rail into the underside of the capping rail.
- 38mm x 75mm x 1800mm
- 38mm x 75mm x 2400mm
Deliveries typically take place between the hours of 08:30am & 18:30pm Monday To Friday and will require a signature.
Due to the nature of our product which is referred to as "ugly" freight (irregular long lengths and shapes) we cannot give any timed deliveries only a delivery day. We can help you track your parcel on the given delivery day after 11am.
DO NOT BOOK ANY TRADESMEN UNTIL YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND INSPECTED
On the day of your delivery please check that
- You are Signing for the correct number of parcels
- All parcels signed for are in good condition
- You contact us on the day of delivery if there are any missing parcels
- Any damaged parcels are signed for as damaged
- All parcels signed for are addressed to you
- You open and inspect your goods on day of delivery
- You contact us within 24 hours with any issues with the products delivered
All goods signed for are received in good condition, please ensure you follow the above guidelines